Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What book are you currently reading?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 06:14 PM   #404
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: What book are you currently reading?

I just finished the book Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment and its sequel Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever by James Patterson.
One of the greatest series I've read in a very long time, Maximum Ride is an action-adventure/fantasy series about a group of young kids who have been experimented on and have the ability to fly with wings-- They are avian-human hybrids. But after escaping from their creators, they have been hunted down with reject experiments-- Humans that have been fused with lupine DNA. These creatures are called Erasers.

This book series is going to be turned into a manga adaptation come this June. It will be released in a new manga magazine "Yen Press", much similar to Shonen Jump and Shojo Beat. The magazine will be 460 pages at US$8.99. The first issue will feature a 30-page chapter of Maximum Ride.

I am looking forward to both the manga adaptation, as well as the other two sequels I did not read-- Maximum Ride: Saving the World and other Extreme Sports and Maximum Ride: The Final Warning.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote