Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 402 Predictions...
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Sasuke will give up on his revenge. He's freed from the influence of the curse mark which manipulated his brain for 3 years. He now knows his revenge was a lie feed to him by a manipulative brother.

Next chapter will start with Sasuke overlooking the ocean & flashing back to the last words spoken by Madara & Sasuke before he left the cave. That will be 2-3 pages long (hopefully). Then the manga will shift to Kisame vs. Hebi. The only ones standing will be Suigetsu & Kisame both out of breath. Zetsu will come & explain to Kisame that Itachi is dead. Kisame will then attack Zetsu but he will escape. Kisame will say something like ok funs over lets go find Sasuke. Team Konoha will receive a carrier pigeon with a note ordering them back to Konoha. Towards the end of the chapter we'll see Jiraiya on a table while the Pein is inserting needles into his corpse. Chapter will shift back to Sasuke at the end with Kisame(along with Hebi) meeting with Sasuke on the beach. Kisame will explain that he's actually a spy for the hidden mist village & say that the Mizukage would like a word with him.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-23-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote