Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 05:07 PM   #1507
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post

The graphics? I think they're really great! I don't exactly know what you mean by 'dusty', but if you played it on a Wii, the reason might be because, well, Twilight Princess is simply a GCN game. It was originally created for the GCN, hence the graphics might not match up to Wii standards. But perhaps you thought it was dusty because it was really realistically detailed? I don't know. I thought it was really bright on some occasions, but, yeah. I like the graphics. 8D
No, I actually played it for the gamecube. And even I don't know how to explain it. Maybe....the colors? Ah, whatever. Maybe I'm just insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Is it the weapon you get in Snowpeak Ruins? It was the Megaton Hammer all over again, but slower. 8D

Speaking of that, I had no idea I was in a dungeon until I was in the boss room. I just thought it was a mansion that needed my help or something while waiting for dinner. And geez - that cinema before the boss was awfully strange and creepy.

But, I do have to say, that was a really creative dungeon, what with the whole mansion thing and all. The music was also creepy and slightly intense, which I really liked.

/done
Yeah, the Ball & Chain! That was my favorite item. The things I liked best was that you could just leave "X" or "Y" pressed and enemies that got to close would get flattened.

I liked that dungeon a lot. I agree with you, it isn't your typical dungeon and that's what made it so badass.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote