Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Legalization of Substances
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Legalization of Substances

Wow, the Debate forum is dead. Let's liven it up, shall we?

The issue at hand is the legalization of narcotics and other drugs. Wikipedia has a number of great articles on the subject that are, to a degree, rather fair and balanced about the effects of drugs on American society. Read up before you post.

See, I'm not just talking about marijuana... If you want to just discuss certain drugs legalization then by all means, go for it. However, I would like to argue that people should be allowed to buy and sell any type of illicit drug currently on the market. My only stipulation would be that it be as closely monitored and regulated as alcohol and cigarettes. If a person wants to put rat poison into their body then shouldn't they be allowed to do so? After all, suicide is not illegal in the United States so why can't people put other junk into their body? We can have abortions, get tattoos and piercings, body modifications, and any number of other things.

So should only specific drugs be legalized? All of them? For medicinal purposes only? What other examples exist in the world where certain things are legal?

Remember: Don't just tell me your opinion. Back it up and DEBATE with one another!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote