Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #1508
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Warning, message may contain spoilers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
Yeah, the Ball & Chain! That was my favorite item. The things I liked best was that you could just leave "X" or "Y" pressed and enemies that got to close would get flattened.
It's an amazing weapon! Although, I don't use it a lot.
And that Dominion Rod? That was pretty awesome, too! Not as cool as the spinner, though, which still remains my favorite.

Okay, so right now, I'm at Hyrule Castle, and I just have to say, as cool as Zant seemed before, he's actually pretty fruity and a freak. The Twilight residents aren't too pretty, either. Midna mentioned she was an imp because of a curse Zant put on her, but after seeing those citizens, I'm very afraid. 8D

So, that whole bringing the barrier down and fused shadows dealio...can I just say "Jiminy Cricket!"? Because that Midna spider was just weeeeeeird. I didn't know the Fused Shadows could do that.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote