Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #1511
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
...wow. 8D I thought that Armagohma (sp?) was probably the most easiest boss in the game. Seriously.
Yeah, although he looked fckin awesome....The little spider eye was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord;1515829I
would say the right term is "Tingle" - 8D.
Lol, XD, you're right!

Quote:
But yeah, his ToonTown hat was, like, wow, this guy is scary. And you know that freaky scream that would play whenever you saw Zant? That just made him seem more frightening. But he ended up being really weak (and easy to beat, especially during the duel!) and needy and eccentric, and his slinky neck doesn't help his qualities.
Yeah, the whole game just added up the tension, and when you finally meet him you just can't help but feel a little disappointed. :/

Quote:
They're normal? I thought they were the freaks not-normal people, just because Midna was of higher power and Zant was a servant or something. I don't know.
No, exactly, they're normal compared to all the other citizens. The normal ones are just like either short and fat or tall and skinny, and neither have normal faces....Zant has a normal-ish face, and he's just supposed to be a jester. And Midna, obviously because she's the princess.

Quote:
Twilight citizens aren't nice, though. I mean, I run around, trying to bring them to their normal selves, because it's the nice thing to do, right? And I even lost eight hearts in an attempt to try to get the guy on the far east side. And they don't even talk to me! D:<

8D
I agree, again, how come Zant and Midna talk, and these guys are like, "Ooooooohhhhhhh"... yeah I was expecting a bow and them saying, "Thank you very freakin much" or something....And all I get is a moan >.> XD

Quote:
No, I'm almost there. I'm at the last dungeon, the castle. I just finished the courtyard section of it. That Orc guy who decided to battle me? He was really easy, and when he lost, I was, like, "What now, sucker" and Midna popped out of nowhere to say something that I hoped would be complimentary, but all she told me was that he spoke. <.<

I'll finish soon. 8D
Omg I laughed my ass off at that...I didn't realize that he hadn't spoken, and Midna was all stunned and bewildered. Rofl!

You know, I like Midna at the beginning, when she was sneaky, rude, tricky and funny. But at the end she was all sentimental and serious. I would have liked it if she continued to be cool throughout all the game......

And I would've liked to see more of the normal day twilight life. That would've been interesting.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote