Fandom Forums - View Single Post - MGS4 RELEASE: The Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 02:21 AM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MGS4 RELEASE: The Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
FUCK YEAH, MGS4GASM!

I was thinking about going to new york for that special signing dealy, I'd cardboard box it up, walk up to Kojima, slide my copy through the hole in the box for him to sign it, then pop out and judo slam some nerd and cheese it out of there. That way Kojima would see the whole thing and definitely remember me FOREVAR!

Then I remembered that shit is pretty far away, and I'd probably get arrested. Which means no MGS4 playing for me. So fuck that.

Also, the store I preordered mine at isn't doing the midnight release thing, I think. Nooo!
I preordered mines at Gamestop and they're having one of those midnight release dealies. I was planning on getting it like, the next day or something, but I'm wondering if it'll be worth it to cop that shit and play from 1am to sunrise.