Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 404 Discussions
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #57
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Now no one will say Madara let Shodaime beat him.

Madara: I've summon the 9 tail beast. Now you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shodaime: Oooooooh..... 9 tail I'm scared. Now lets see my beasts...8+7+2+1+6= 24. 24 tails bijuu. Do me a favor and kill yourself will ya Madara?

Madara: Fuck......
True Comdey!LOL!!

Anyways, this chapter was interesting. So Madara become the kage of another village when he couldn't be the Hokage. Interesting indeed. This also brings around for further development of the Seven Swordsmen of the mist. I was wondering if Kishi was gonna wrap that into the overall plot. Maybe the Seven Swordsmen of the mist was another failed attempt by Madara to create a team that would help hunt down the other bijuu. We can see now that as Madara said that he admired Shodaime, he is hunting down the bijuu to obtain them and probably control them as well. Just as Shodaime was just stated to have control over several of them on his own. That owns!! Shodaime was a serious badass!!! The way things are going, Madara is setting up Shodaime to be even greater than the legendary fourth! I wonder how Naruto will transgress in the next chapter. DAMN it feels great to see some Naruto getting back into the manga. Now hopefully Kishi will stray from interrupting the Naruto moments to show Sasuke. I mean damn! We went through 6 freak'n chapters of non-stop Sasuke reaction to Itachi. So I expect the same damn non-stop reaction chapters for Naruto!