Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #7
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ?

no way could sasuke and his team and akatsuki (the remains except pain and konan) can take konoha its not just the characters u see a lot like team gai etc its all the anbu all the root anbu etc
sure sasuke is now proper powerful and i bet so is madara but they have limits to chakra too

BUT since sasuke plans to take out just the leaders probably the ones that told itachi to kill uchiha and tsunade it could work especially they plan to get the 8 tailed beasts before going there..madara has another plan with aka however, theres no need for the beasts if all they want is the leaders that could be done with a good plan and stealth ...madara is defo planning an all out konoha destruction since he wants to use the beasts just like the time when he summoned 9 tails ( i dont care if he says he didnt he defo did to lie to sasuke)

one things for sure this definitley wouldnt be like the war between sand oro and konoha there will be a lot of destruction i dont think konoha would be completely destroyed because i reckon sasuke would see that madara had other plans and naruto and the powers of itachi would change his mind so he would help defeat aka in the end

but one thing im quite sure of is tsunade's death in face it all makes sense since sauske is probably after her for being senju plus kishi says sakura would grow up and this is perfect

but we better get ready to wait for this war ..since naruto has met the frogs and the frogs are like " so this is jiraiya's apprentice" i see a bit of training going on for him since it would take time for sasuke to find the 8th tailed beast so maybe another little time skip but not as long as the last one ....then after the war and tsunade dies naruto would probably be strong enough and a tiny bit more mature to be hokage

phew ive said enough

Last edited by freedom07; 06-14-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: p
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote