Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 404 Discussions
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 06:16 AM   #122
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
I think the same as you, but there is one serious drawback to the chapter that Kishi I think may have forgotten to fill in. How can Sasuke destroy Konoha (more specifically, attack the higher ups of konoha) when he and his team have to hunt down the 8 tails while AK go into Konoha and get naruto. Like seriously, there is the possibility that AK could have to take out the higher ups to get to Naruto while he is in Konoha. This is the hard part to see because Kishi would almost be foreshadowing that Naruto is going to have to leave the village since Ak will hunt him down. And if he stayed in Konoha, there Sasuke wonldn't ge his chance to go after the higher ups since AK could and probably woudl have to take out the higher ups to get to Naruto. Just a thought if no one thought about it. And yes, Sasuke could just go after getting the 8 tails or before, but then there would be no point to the deal between them save for avoiding death. Still, if Madara is going to be crafty, then he would have to make Sasuke and them go after the 8 tails at the same time as to make sure to get them to hunt down it and then do his own goal.
I get that, but Akatsuki are only about to move. They are not anywhere near Konoha yet. They will probably wait for Naruto to leave the village and then strike. The risk is too high if they infiltrate the village.
Though if they do assault the village, Tsunade will probably die.
Kishi has it planned out, so don't worry. Maybe Sasuke won't even go that far as to reach the elders, maybe he changes his mind before or something.
I have faith that the next arc will be really good.