Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 11:22 AM   #9
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about
Re: Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
^ 1- remeber the tailed beast is unlimited supply of chakra and they have seven.
2- ya aka plans are to catch the 8tails and if possible naruto.
3- if anyone is to die during the attack it will be an elder and Jugo because i see jugo fighting Tsunade.
The tailed beasts don't have unlimited chakra. The only one in the legend of the tailed beasts that has unlimited chakra is the Kyuubi and so far in the manga it hasn't been stated yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1aBob View Post
I'm sorry but I don't think the elders are going to be any kind of push overs. Think about granny Chiyo and how badass she was at such an old age. I just can't see Konoha's elders being any different. Besides ROOT still has to make a play at taking down Tsunade first before AKA does. I just can't see them not making a play for power after Jiraya made that comment to Tsunade before he went off to fight Pein.

So I can't see them taking out the elders what so ever at all. If they attain the eight tailled beasts powers and use the power of all eight to make them all jinchuriki's then I could definitely see them destroying Konoha but only then.
I defenitely agree with you. People sort of think that the elders are weak beacuase they haven't shown anything. What they should be remembering that the 2 elders were the 1st's students also (together with Sarutobi).

BeST P0ST EveR <---------

Last edited by lan2cp; 06-16-2008 at 11:24 AM.
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote