Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 404 Discussions
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #127
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
We've always seen a pretty weak naruto around sasuke,after he comes back from toad training,i believe they will face off .This time naruto a lot more confident with loads more power.Sort of like vegeta coming out of nowhere when he first ascended,and saving goku.
it's not that he is weak we never saw him in a 1 on 1 fully all his skill we never saw him 100% i mean if you look at it naruto hasn't been 100% since the timeskip started...

Deidara arc - he was chasing through the woods way to fast even kakashi said relax, and right before he met deidara he ended up fighting itachi's 30% self... then chasing deidara again then going 2 tails and drainign even more of his power..

Sasuke oro arc - he went 4 tails lost half his energy blacked out then kept going through a forest running even though yamato said you are in no shape to go on.. then he fought kabutoa bit using rasengan and kage bushinn
by the time he met sasuke he was trained fully it was even said actually

Kakuzu arc - was training non stop before ariving there already beat up from the training....

I mean this kid hasn't been at full power since the timeskip which is why it bugs me a lot when ppl say he is weak in comparison to sasuke actually currently i would say they are very = even before this they were evenly matched naruto just didn't have the chance to fight in a 1 on 1 like sasuke at his full power..