I'd like to join this FC! And I'd like to say I thought it was awesome when Zuko finally woke up and joined the gaang.
My thought on pairings is we ought to just argue our opinions with raw data from the episodes, and if we prefer a pairing that has no supporting information, then your reason is probably either you think they have compatible personalities, you are simply wanting to see favorite characters together, or you just think they'd make a cute couple. All are perfectly fine, but it's better to talk about what we think will
I go by the pairings that have been implied most in the episodes (though for some I still don't know what to expect)
- Toph seems to have a thing for Sokka as a person (Remember the Sokka's Master episode, *back turned* "I don't know, they missed you or something. I didn't care..." *blushes*) If asked by anyone besides Sokka, she'd probably deny liking him.
- Aang and Katara have a thing for each other. Aang most definitely is in love with Katara, and no one else - he blushes practically all the time around her, especially when she's wearing those white underclothes. This fact cannot be denied.
- Katara, while very fond of Aang, also seems to be somewhat fond of Haru, but their bond seems to be linked through the loss of a parent and therefore knowing how the other feels. It hasn't gone as far as them smooching like for Kataang, but it's still a possibility.
- Sokka seems to just be saying "Hi..." to every hot girl that shows up, cases in point being Yue and Suki, and also Ty Lee, even though she was an enemy every time he said it (*looks up at her* "Hi..." *waves with fingers on free hand*).
- Yue became the moon spirit, so she's out of the equation.
- Ty Lee is a remote possibility because she thinks Sokka is cute and has made the switch from Azula to the Gaang (actually Mai, who betrayed Azula for Zuko, who was with the Gaang).
- Suki is the most likely out of the three because she isn't dead, there's no competing male, and Sokka just rescued her. They both care deeply for one another, and have shown their romantic inclinations on more than one occasion. She was also introduced in an earlier episode, allowing them plenty of time for them to decide they like one another.
- Zuko and Mai are still very much in love, with Mai betraying Azula to save his life. I wouldn't be surprised if Mai were to bust out of the prison, find Zuko, and start making out with him on the spot, with him every bit as happy as her. I believe this pairing will probably happen.
Now, as far as cute couples, or couples I'd like
to see? There are so many of those, I'm not even gonna get into that, but I might make comments to people like, "While that would be a very
cute couple, it probably won't happen." or, "I'd love to see that pairing, and it might happen, but we'll just have to wait and see."
If you neg rep me for no reason, you've given me a reason to neg rep you
There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't. If you get it, make yourself a cookie! If you don't, well, you just don't, okay?
Note: The first sentence of this sig is the only original material in the whole thing. All pictures were made by automated code or by other people.
megalolz@Artix on "June 23th"!
Proud Member of:
Avatar: The Last Airbender FC
Click to see randomness!
Why Shino is really cool...
Right...she totally didn't blow up that factory.