Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on Christianity
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #7
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Opinions on Christianity

I think christianality is a load of crap, in the bible they say that giant Bees that are the size of regualr men are going to swarm the earth, thus getting rid of 1/3 of the population. They say that the tribulation is going to effect in our generation, they hate catholics when the bible says they all praise the same god which is retared to me, the tribulation is a time when God doesn't protect the people from the devil and the devil get to do what ever he wants to the earth. I beleive in God but not some of the things in the bible, I think the bible was changed over and over again in time, the bible was originally created to stear people in a good direction not scare the crap out of them and force them into believing a zombie and a "natural being" that can do what ever he wants, and if people don't like him they go into the fire. ?.?

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote