Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Gay brains are different
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #17
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gay brains are different

My question is, whether or not it is deemed to be "right" by the Bible or no, why should you sacrifice your comfort and happiness by forcing yourself to be something you're not? That's like saying to a heterosexual man, "Hey, heterosexuality is wrong. You'll go to hell. So you have to swear off women and fuck men, or else." A straight man would NEVER do that, and if he did, he would never be happy, because he would be forcing himself to become something he wasn't made to be.

What I don't get is why people don't understand that, YES, you can force yourself to suppress your NATURAL impulses and ignore your homosexuality, but you will NEVER be happy with yourself. And all because "homosexuality is a sin". Fuck it being a "sin", it's something homosexuals can't help no matter what they do. Even if they TRY to be heterosexual, that doesn't change the fact that they are not heterosexual. Forcing themselves to be heterosexual would be living a lie.

Tell me, would you be happy living a lie?
No, I didn't think so.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote