Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Gay brains are different
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 09:43 PM   #22
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Gay brains are different

Kudos to Mal for standing up for his religious beliefs in an intelligent manner and without irrevocably condemning everyone who doesn't agree with him to eternal suffering in Hell, as some Christians are sadly prone to doing. I also agree with pretty much all of Mal's last response to Sugoi. The Christians I know are some of the most cheerful, content, kind people I've ever met, which doesn't make sense by Sugoi's logic considering all the rules and regulations they have to live by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
How much more ignorant could you get?

In a scientifical study, it's been proven, multiple times, that the brains of homosexual individuals are identical to the brains of heterosexual individuals of the opposite sex. Since you seem to be unable to comprehend that statement, let me spell it out for you:

In animals, what attracts us to others are things called pheromones. And, since I'm betting you don't know what those are, here's a simple definition: A pheromone is a chemical which triggers a natural behavioral response in another member of the same species.

When it comes to sex pheromones, heterosexual men and women come in contact with pheromones of the opposite sex and feel attraction - which is a natural behavioral response. Being that homosexuals have the same brains as heterosexuals of the opposite sex, it's as though their brains are wired in reverse. Instead of feeling attraction from coming in contact with the opposite sexual pheromones, they feel attraction from coming in contact with sex pheromones from the same gender.

This is not a voluntary response. It is purely natural, wired into our brains from the day we were born, and there is NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO CHANGE IT.

Yeah, there are those people who get so "fed up" with the opposite sex that they "switch" to being homosexual. But let me tell you this - I can bet you that 95% or MORE of those individuals go back to being straight before long. And you know why? Because they can't FORCE themselves to be attracted to something they weren't made to be attracted to.

But 9/10 homosexuals are homosexuals by birth, and they cannot change who they are attracted to. Believe it or not, if people COULD change what gender they were attracted to, homosexuality would not be nearly as widespread as it is. As much as homosexuals get discriminated, hated, bashed, and persecuted for the way they were born, do you really think people would remain homosexual if they could choose to be otherwise? No. Because that doesn't make any fucking sense, does it? That'd be like choosing to be black during slavery, it's just fucking retarded of you to believe that.

Do yourself a favor and keep your prejudiced opinions to yourself. At least then you'll seem smart.
I have to disagree with that. There are people who would choose to be discriminated against, so they can cry foul whenever someone favors someone else over them in anything, whether it's getting a job, making friends, or picking teams for dodgeball in gym class. It's like black people who go "OMFG DATS RAYSIST" every time a white person gets something they wanted. They don't have to, but they do.

Also, I couldn't help noticing that your arguments are likewise prejudiced by your own sexual orientation, so don't call someone else out on that; you're even there.

This is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious: What about bisexuals?

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 06-22-2008 at 09:45 PM.
ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote