Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Gay brains are different
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 09:43 PM   #23
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gay brains are different

I should've bet money Sugoi would've came "straight rippin'" into this thread.

Anyways, before anything else, that slavery/gay hate comparison was too extreme. I'd take being gay and shunned than in those fields with no human rights, but that's just me. I'm black and straight, so I'm probably biased. But she does have a point: it wouldn't be favorable to take rejection and self insecurity by choice. If you had the choice to be straight and accepted or gay and condemned, who in their right mind would choose the latter?

On point: no homosexuality isn't wrong. It'd be wrong if everyone was homo though, we'd die out. But that won't happen, hopefully. It's actually infringing on the gay individual's natural rights to treat them differently because they're gay. I personally don't mind them if they don't bother me, but I respect their sexual predisposition even if it's not something I would do.

It's interesting, though, how straight males find two lesbians getting it in "hawt" whereas two men in the same situation is downright revolting (at least to me).

It's also interesting to note females are more likely to be bi-curious at around puberty. I think that itself is a knock on the whole "you're born gay" theory. I mean, they choose to experiment with chicks, which means they are attracted to them, but the vast majority of them turn out straight. Of course they're are probably variables like trust issues or their relationships with other females, but it's something to think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK
This is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious: What about bisexuals?
Holy shit yo, I'm like psychic or someshit!

Last edited by Trey; 06-22-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote