Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on Christianity
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #71
LonelyNinja

Re: Opinions on Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
you misunderstand. six that DONT kill you for being a christian. But please, since you seem to be so insistant that christians are so evil as well, please tell me where you see christians walking around today shooting people for being a diffrent religion? and besides, dont be geting your g-string in a wad, these are my opinions, and if you dont agree, your welcome to sit down and have a glass of STFU cause i dont give a rats ass about what you think of my opinions.
I never said that Christians are evil, I'm just saying that they aren't the ultimate good. They're humans, and therefore they have the capacity to commit atrocities. Hm, it doesn't happen in my neighborhood, but ya know, that reminds me of something called the "Crusades." And just because you don't see it happening doesn't mean it doesn't happen at all. Dude, opinions can be wrong. If someone said it was their opinion that the sky was duck, they would be wrong. If someone said it was their opinion that we didn't need air to live, they would be wrong. If someone said it was their opinion that all gay people have HIV/AIDS, they would be wrong. So just because you have opinions doesn't mean they can't be wrong, same as mine can't be wrong, either, but at least I try to defend my opinions rather than pull the "They're my opinions, hurr hurr hurr" card. And who the fuck are you to tell me the shut the fuck up, eh? I'm allowed to post my own comments, and if you don't like it then you can ignore me.