Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
I'm pretty hesitant to buy this game. The first one was a massive letdown IMO. They'd need to give you more freedom regarding 4-player matches and more unlockables. If it had online play, I'd automatically consider it; too few good Wii games have online play (I count 1). And even then, it would still be inferior to the Narutimate Hero/Accel series.
Also, I think I saw something in there about being able to play as characters made up specifically for the game's storyline, which is basically equivalent to a filler since it isn't in the manga and isn't being written by Masashi Kishimoto. I'll be damned if I buy the first Naruto game to include filler characters.
Isn't it only for the psp naruto game, well (rephrase) the only naruto game that has a playable filler character is the naruto ultimate hero 2 crap, it sucks btw. Also, theres another game that is fun online, Mario Cart, Super smash is ok online but some n00bs have bad connection.

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote