Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on Christianity
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #75
LonelyNinja

Re: Opinions on Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
..!.. i wasnt talking to you miburo, butt out.
This board is free for anyone to post in. If you make a post, be prepared to defend it from anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
alright lonely, il give you that, opions can be wrong. i wasnt pulling the "my opinions hurr hurr hurr" card, im just saying that it seems to me your more interested in railing on me for being for christianity, than christianity the religion itself. i know christianity is real, iv seen God work in my life too many time to ignore that. i sin, yes, and so does everyone else. iv had doubts about which religion is the true one, but i stand firm in my beliefs, because i have faith in God. thats what christianity is all about. Faith. it has nothing to do with religions because it isnt one, its a faih on jesus. thats y i dont believe in chatholisism. the pope would be rendered irrelivant. i wasnt talking about the crusades, i mean now. in the year 2008, where are christians going around killing people because their not "christians"? iran, china, n korea, cuba, pakistan, just to name a few are Governments who dont allow you to be christian. its against the law. but you can be muslim, islam, buddist, mormon, just not christian. that speaks a whole lot to me, other than just being bias. one last note, im suprised that with all the people claiming to be christians out there, theres almost none in here willing to take a stand for their faith or religion. very interesting
I'm trying to point out that Christians can be some of the lowest scum on the planet. Just because someone's a Christian doesn't mean they're all goody two shoes and peace and love and all that. I don't understand why you don't understand that. Uh, "faith in Jesus" is what Christianity means. It means "followers of Christ." So yeah, Christianity has to do with religion, or it would be better to say that all religion has to do with faith. Dude, the KKK is a Christian group that lynched people in the not so distant past and they did it in the name of Jesus in some cases. People use religion as a scapegoat or as a motive. And I laugh at "you can be muslim, islan, buddist, mormon, just not christian." Mormonism is a form of Christianity, so congrats on contradicting yourself. Also, Communist countries, like Cuba, frown on all religions, not just Christianity. You lose a lot of credibility when you say that you're biased on the basis of race and religion. Dude, everyone practices their religion their own way. Some Christians are adamant about defending their beliefs while others live by the philosophy of "to each his own."