Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on Christianity
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #85
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Opinions on Christianity

I'm christian myself, I have my own set of beliefs and I try to spread the word of God for its is my duty as a follower of Jesus Christ. I will agree that there are stupid people going around telling people to convert for the wrong reasons such as if they don't they will go to hell. That's just plain idiotic. Also, a real (using the word "real" very loosely) christian doesn't discriminate based on appearance, background, past religion, sexual orientation, ect... Our job is to just show the way to a different way of life through God but we don't instill fear to do so or manipulation. I will admit things were different with Christians several years ago were some of the above mentioned wasn't tolerated but we (the Christians) have realized some of the flaws and are trying to correct it and this applies to any religion today. The main goal is to establish a relationship with Jesus rather than follow strict rules and live a religious life, as long as you have God in your heart and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior then that's all that matter and your reward is eternal life in Heaven. My opinion will probably sound biased to you but I tried to convey in a manner which lets me explain how we do things a bit more clearer.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote