Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Kage FC (New Owners)
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 11:05 PM   #77
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow flash 55 View Post
by the way neo how is the tornament coming along? is it omost dun?
Thanks for asking Yellow Flash I thought a great idea between us had died, I still have all of the information, I'll send it to you so we can work out the fine details and also to the other Kages, coolness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellskitchen08 View Post
can i join and you forgot the bokage of the village hidden in the blurr
Welcome to the Kage FC Hellskitchen08! Place a banner of the FC, or any Kage (including Gaara, & Madera), and post often. Be on the lookout for upcoming events in the FC and anyone can feel free to suggest anything to the FC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
since this is the Kage FC and Gaara is a Kage...what do you think the extent of his sand control is now without the one-tailed?
Though he's lost the use of Shukaku, I'd still bet he's the strongest shinobi from the Sand. He's control and strength probably as weakend a bit, but thats just my guess. But at then end of the entire deal with the Akatsuki, what will happen to the contained bijuu anyway? All the other containers have been killed except for Gaara, 8tails and Naruto. Either all bijuu will die with the host that controls them (Pein), or the bijuu will return to the previous owner even if dead? Hmmm..

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote