Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Kage FC (New Owners)
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #100
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

I believe Tsunade will get injured, or use the Forbidden Jutsu she used against Orochimaru, against Pein, and she will become old quick, then she won't have enough power to fully stand as Hokage, and will pass it on to Kakashi. Kakashi will be a very cautious Hokage, and he will feel pressure from making decisions for not only a teacher and his 3 strudents but the whole leaf village. He will simply attempt to maintain things until Naruto gets back. Its kinda confusing cause in the anime their in a filler which the ANBU Leader was being held by Tsunade during that invasion so what will become of him later? And whats his status with Kakashi, friend or foe? He used to be ANBU.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote