Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #1528
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

7/15.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
Can I join?
Yeah, of course! Just grab a banner (if you want) and you're set to go. Technically I guess you're not officially official until Rath comes along and adds you to the list up front, but you can be official by member standards! ^^ Join in the discussion at anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik
RIght now I have to go to the twilight realm since I finally have all 4 pieces of the mirror.
Ooh, I do like the Palace of Twilight except for the whole (spoiler) getting the Sols back to the entrance part. I mean, yeah, in the end it powered up your sword, but those hands just made me so nervous and they kind of creeped me out. The music there is so cool. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
I'm sure SL will come along soon enough to give you the thumbs up.
d(^o^)b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharimaru View Post
When u had played Majora's Mask what Mask did u like most??
I liked the Zora Mask most
Personally I thought the Goron mask was interesting. I kind of liked the story behind it. ;D The Zora Mask cracks me up, and the Fierce Deity one was pretty awesome... xD

7/20.
New topic - what was the biggest surprise for you in any Zelda game? Like, which revelation shocked you the most? (Example - Sheik being Zelda in Ocarina.)
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote