Fandom Forums - View Single Post - How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 03:10 AM   #8
Katon707
Chuunin

Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough
Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
If Kishi wanted too, I'm sure there would be some ninja god still out there that created the ninjutsu world with rennegan that is the final villain vs Naruto. I really wish Kishi would end Naruto by killing off Madara and Pein, but my gut feeling is he is too noobish to achieve the one thing that makes this story worth watching: seeing achieve the rank of Hokage. I can see another story arc or two that puts him in his mid-twenties. I don't know how long the studio intends to make it. The story and episode count is epically long as it is.
Rofl i cant believe u would call kishi noobish... the story and episode count are extremely high because naruto has been running since 99, almost a 10 year stretch. Kishi has created not just a story but a universe. hes created so much back story that naruto can turn and twist at every moment.. i wuld quite happily watch naruto even after naruto's become hokage, i would love to watch a series about an up and coming shinobi's life... but i doubt kishi will treat us to that after naruto's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Hey its not that I want to see Naruto die. But I dont like my head in the clouds either where the bad guy is always sent to prison an the good guy gets a pay raise. In reality, battles of this magnitude, people die... and that taste of reality is what will make what unfolds in the story, that much more powerful and heartfelt.

Why is the 4th viewed with such reverence? Because he gave up his life to protect everyone in the village. His skills as far as we know were unmatched. Above all else, he cared for the well being of others. He lived by example.

Naruto imo, is destined to lead by example by having unconditional love for his friends. He already shows it with Sasuke. I would not put it beyond Kishi to even kill Naruto off (or at least F him up good) in order to turn Sasuke's heart near the end and have Sasuke finish off the "final boss" in order to save the world -- in that process Sasuke dies. You'll have a shakesperian ending of dramatic proportions.

Fluffy endings are for kids. But hey, if Naruto lives, I'm fine with that also, I'm just telling the story that I think would deliver the most powerful and dramatic performance from the cast.
Loved this post Rep++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
I think after Akatsuki there may be on more great shinobi that Naruto has to take on but sadly thas about it. I wouldlike for there to be a lot moe and have Naruto continue for a long time but I doubt that.
I think we've still got alteast another year and a half 2 years! but i agree there might be someone more powerful than pain and madara.