Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #1530
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

The current topic will probably have a lot of spoilers, to those who want to avoid them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath View Post
Current topic: I was shocked that Midna chose to leave as soon as Ganondorf was defeated and to destroy the mirror and cut off connection to the twilight realm. (whyyyyy!?)
I KNOW! I thought she had cried a tear or something, but when I saw it flying I changed my mind, but it broke the mirror, and I was sad. Cheers to Midna, the coolest sidekick ever...next to King.

I guess King being the King of Hyrule in Wind Waker surprised me; honestly I didn't expect something like that to happen... And Ganondorf actually being in Twilight Princess was a shocker, too - I thought it was all Zant, pretty much.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote