Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 12:25 AM   #1531
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
New topic - what was the biggest surprise for you in any Zelda game? Like, which revelation shocked you the most? (Example - Sheik being Zelda in Ocarina.)
Umm...
When Tetra is revealed as Zelda.
I was like
O.o
Tetra???

Quote:
d(^o^)b
:]

Quote:
The current topic will probably have a lot of spoilers, to those who want to avoid them.

I KNOW! I thought she had cried a tear or something, but when I saw it flying I changed my mind, but it broke the mirror, and I was sad. Cheers to Midna, the coolest sidekick ever...next to King.
I though it was kind of random. O.o
I mean, what was the point?

Quote:
I guess King being the King of Hyrule in Wind Waker surprised me; honestly I didn't expect something like that to happen... And Ganondorf actually being in Twilight Princess was a shocker, too - I thought it was all Zant, pretty much.
I think that that's more original than the makers care to be.
XD
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote