Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Official Naruto Dub Chat
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #1596
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24 View Post
I'm thinking that CN is not showing Naruto right now, cuz it's the last season of fillers, before Shippuden.
Usually, a season is 13 or at the most 25 episodes. CN shows 2 new episode a week. Then after that, we have to wait however long it is for them to dub Shippuden. And it's not even licensed yet!
We might not even get Naruto next week either. Maybe we'll get the 2nd movie, since it's almost out on DVD.
After this season there's one more short season left, if I remember right. So there's about thirty-five or forty filler episodes left. And that's around two or three more months.

I wonder when Shippuden will be licensed, if it's licensed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi24
EDIT: I just checked on Toonami.com, and the 2nd Naruto movie is playing this Saturday at 7PM.
Damn...I'm going to miss the first hour.
Wow, that's really neat! I've never seen the second one before.
Yeah, last week I was guide-surfing, and saw that there was an hour of Naruto, and then two new Naruto episodes, so I was all, "Hmm. That is very strange." So now I know. ^^
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote