Fandom Forums - View Single Post - How much farther does the rabbit hole go?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #30
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
My question is this. Do you guys/gals believe that the rabbit hole of villains goes deeper or have we now seen all the players on the chess board? My gut tells me it'll go a bit farther possibly revealing one or maybe a few more key players in the whole story.

Your thoughts?
I think we've seen the key players already. Even if we've lost some of them (Zabuza, Orochimaru, Itachi...). I hope no new major villains show up. We already have Madara, who's abilities are a complete mystery, aside from his space/time technique, and I guess we can all assume he has basic Uchiha katons. Then there's Pain, who we know uses bodies, each which specialize in certain areas, but Pain himself, we've no idea what he can do, him and his Rinnegan. Then we have Kabuchimaru....
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote