Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Dark Knight
Thread: The Dark Knight
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #63
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Rumors are circulating that Daniel Day-Lewis is going to replace Heath as the Joker in any sequels. Great job in There Will Be Blood, but I'm not so sure about him as the Joker. Anywhozit, I think Catwoman is going to be in the next one, since Lucius said that Batman's new armor can withstand cat attacks (in response to Wayne asking if it can protect him from dogs). Penguin could be a good villain, if done correctly, and Mr. Freeze could look really cool. Angelina Jolie should be Poison Ivy, and I don't think Robin should be in this new series.
I thought the exact same thing with the Catwoman reference.

They shouldn't put Joker in it again. Or at least not in a significant role. The movies need to move on.

Also, Batman just isn't Batman without Robin.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote