Fandom Forums - View Single Post - ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #1424
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Quote:
Originally Posted by N100% View Post
I don't think that he ever met Uchiha or fought Sharingan! Did you remember from which village he is *yup too lazy to chack out myself* ?
Cloud Village. The Cloud Village was involved in the was with the leaf-- Neji's father was used as a bargaining chip when the Cloud Village's shinobi leader betrayed Konoha. I believe this is probably the only time the Cloud Village has ever been mentioned in the series until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I have a great feeling he will surpass Madera, and Naruto will be Hokage, Sasuke will rebuild the Uchiha Clan with Naruto's help, but, they're new and old enemy will appear from the shadows Kabuchimaru, notice they'res been absolutely zero talk about him, set up for the next adventure.
I wouldn't want to see Sasuke and Naruto becoming friends all too soon-- I want to see alot more fighting. And I think Kabuchimaru will be showing up a bit after the whole Akatsuki ordeal. But it doesn't seem like Kabuchimaru is a big threat at the moment.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote