Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Wesrboro Baptist Church to Protest Ledger Funeral
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #12
Keisok
Genin

Keisok is on a distinguished road
Re: Wesrboro Baptist Church to Protest Ledger Funeral

These idiots again? Well, nothing really much to say except that they're total morons and they should get the shit kicked out of them by the attendees of the next funeral at their next protest.

Quote:
I have always wondered the same thing because it seems almost impossible to read the Bible and hold the opinions they have. I know a lot of baptists and they aren't that bad.

They would probably be like a mega troll or something and would go in the hall of fame.
Nah, they're not Baptists. They're not even really a church. If I remember correctly, to be considered a church you have to have over 1,000 members. These stains on humanity don't even have 100 members, and 80% of it being their family. They are a cult, not a church.

A favorite quote: Are you thinking what I'm thinking that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem.

An Owner of:

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN
Keisok is offline   Reply With Quote