Fandom Forums - View Single Post - ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 12:31 AM   #1437
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
Maybe he will find his own way, like I'm assuming how Kakashi got his MS. If not than don't the eyes have to come from the person's brother? If so Sasuke already Itachi's eyes down.
Yeah Madera has Itachi's eyes, and asked Sasuke if he wanted them and he said no. Madera didn't run to the nearest phone booth to pop them in for himself thus I feel zero power up for him. But it obviously would've been a power up for Sasuke or Madera wouldn't have offered. Theories are everywhere and its believed that Madera has EMS, and if Sasuke were to take Itachi's he'd have EMS also. Some say so what, some say that those two combined would become Permanent Mangekyo Sharingan, PMS. It's unclear, but I kinda feel Sasuke though, I just got MS, let me drive around the block, have a battle or something first... try out my new eyes, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote