Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Kage FC (New Owners)
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #193
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage4354 View Post
I know what you're saying, but there's 2 main reasons people don't join this fc
(or all fc's for that matter)

1. The thing the FC is a fan of isn't a point of interest to them.
2. They don't wanna bother joining a FC.
Of all the FC's at Naruto Central, the Kage & new Uchiha Sasuke has been going pretty strong, though some people leave others still join, and we have to keep events going to have a purpose, everybody comes in every FC and says, whats the topic. Additionally, Madara is the Mizukage, and if and when it becomes truth Zetsu maybe the Tschikage thus adding more fans. We can continue discussing it which by itself will draw interest because new people want some kind of position to feel they are above just a casual fan. It would offer our members the thought that they help Kishi by supporting their FC, and keeping the popularity going. I personally like it, a mini Gotei 13, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote