Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #11
platypus
Chuunin

platypus is on a distinguished road
Re: What would it take to make Sasuke come back to Konoha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Sasuke will never, NEVER return to Konoha. I could spend an hour listing al the reasons why not, but I'm lazy, so I'll pick one good one: Sasuke is a criminal. He became a criminal when he left the village to conspire with the Konoha's greatest enemy. And if he did come back, he'd be thrown in prison for the rest of his life. It would be unfair for Tsunade to just forgive him and let him live normally like he did before leaving. So unless you count being a lifer in Konoha's prison as returning to the village (I don't), there is not even a remote chance that he will return. And it's more likely that he'll die.
The question was not WILL sauske come back, it was "what would it take."
I dont think he would ever return on his own, so it would take someone knocking him unconscious.

"Yeah, But hes (ebisu) a special jounin. I guess that special skill isnt for battle. Maybe he can make the best cup of coffee." - Konnaha_yellow_flash

"The power of gay little speeches is strong my friend. Don't underestimate it." - dagoro1988
platypus is offline   Reply With Quote