Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Tattoos
Thread: Tattoos
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 03:20 AM   #12
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
Re: Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave84 View Post
Well I know Kakashi's is red in the anime. But I've seen both, I just prefer red. Maybe the ANBU captains have the red?

I don't think it stands out enough as an anime tat, it's quite subtle, and only true fans will really recognize it. I just really like the design, it reminds me of a hurricane haha.

I plan on getting more though. I want to get a boat in memory of my grandfather (a battle ship) and perhaps the seventh son of a seventh son eddie on my calf (props to those who know what that is ^_^).
Would you be able to tell me what episode Kakashis red tattoo is in? If you dont know off the top of your head dont go crazy looking for it. And also could you answer my question(s) from my previous post please.

And also besides the Konoha Leaf symbol and the ANBU tattoo, what are se other cool looking, yet subtle Naruto tattos. Also if I ever get the ANBU tattoo, I would never be able to get the curse seal tattoo cause that would be like Sasuke being an ANBU member and he's not. Yeah, I'm anal like that. lol I said anal.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!

Last edited by Naruto2008; 08-16-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote