Fandom Forums - View Single Post - SOTW#9 - Discussion
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #14
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
Re: SOTW#9 - Discussion

Not to be a pain Hokage, but i ask for your leniency on the size limit this time, as i have little to no time to change the tag to appropriate dimensions without affecting the quality nor do i have time to create a second tag. [as i am mid way through a crucial exam period]

As this is not the first time such leniencies have been taken, one recalls SOTW 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage4354
Size - Max 555Hx250W
While a certain other member [i won't single him/her out] posted a tag that was 555 Width by 225 Height

While you may say this is an incongruity, it is still a crucial breaching of the suggested limit.

Not to say that this member was wrong, merely asking for your leniency and understanding.

Regarding the issue of tags in the future, might i recommend setting a fixed limit instead of having varied limits per SOTW? It would make the life of the contestants far less confusing and far more convenient.

peace out my african american brethrens