Fandom Forums - View Single Post - help me!omfg!
Thread: help me!omfg!
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: help me!omfg!

I don't actually remember when I started using the Internet frequently, but it was a lot younger than most of you guys. Single-digit age, I'm sure. Started out when my brother introduced me to GameTalk, a site with seperate forums for every game imaginable; specifically, I started out on a forum for a PSone Yugioh game, but then I found GT's equivalent of a Spam Zone. If it gives you an idea of how lame we were back then, my brother's name there was mysterio425 - so that on the off-chance the girl he had a crush on went there, she wouldn't know it was him.
Somewhere along the way, I got enticed into going to Gaia Online. My name there was FlameBoltWave, which I changed a year or two later to Departed Memories, which isn't really much of a step up. If you know what Gaia Online is, you know it sucks, and that most people there are fucking morons, but being one of those morons, I was too stupid to realize it. Even the people on Gaia who consider themselves better than the noobs are still lame.
Eventually I stopped going for two reasons; one, it was sucking up my precious free time, and two, everyone else there sucked. After abstaining from forums for a while, I found NL, and the rest is history.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote