Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Usefulness of health class?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 12:22 AM   #16
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Usefulness of health class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
All I remember about my health class was that the teacher came in with one of those human puppy learning tool things that you shove blocks shaped like squares, triangles, circles, etc. in correspondingly shaped holes and said "Anal sex is like trying to shove a square peg in a round hole: It just doesn't fit!!!" And then he proceeded to slam the square block full force into the round hole for a good five minutes to demonstrate. Then some kid was like "Uhh, my penis is more of a circular shape..." which turned into a discussion about how gay that kid is. Which we determined was pretty damn gay, but not as gay as someone who has a square shaped asshole. You had to be there...XD

Oh, and some girl asked the teacher what semen tasted like. He said it was kind of salty or some shit, I don't remember really. All I know is that everyone called him a faggot for knowing the taste of spermies and he got pretty pissed.
LMAO the guy demonstrating ours said the same thing, fuck that disgusting shit. He's like it's good for your health or some shit. Oh shit, how much I felt like just hitting the guy with a chair for saying that kind crap.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote