Fandom Forums - View Single Post - ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 04:35 AM   #1489
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Sasuke is cold-blooded. If one of his teammates betrayed him in a way that were to prevent him from accomplishing a goal, it's pretty obvious that Sasuke would stop at nothing to accomplish the goal. Of course, if he does so happen to find use in one of the teammates, he might keep them around for just a little while longer.
We've seen nothing from either Sasuke or any of the other team members that suggests they have a deep relationship from one another.

EDIT: After reading chapter 414, I take back what I said. I think Sasuke would still kill those three if they betrayed him, but it's definite that he has feelings for them, similar that he had with Team 7. I read it and went, "awww". lawl

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote