Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Do you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender an Anime?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Do you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender an Anime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w_Hunter View Post
Watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and try saying that. I garuntee you shall fail, and if you so much as try, your head will implode.

By no stretch is it an anime. It's amerime, usually something to be urinated on. This one has trancended that level and arisen to the level of something to contemplate spitting on. As, being the sacrelige that it is, it's almost good. So it's hard to decide whether or not to spit on it.
Very harsh even if you made the attempt to compliment it towards the end. I'd wouldn't go as far as you but its high level animation by the americans and can go on par with Samurai Jack. As far as I know those are the only two shows that can be deemed worthy to be compared to as an anime.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote