Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Do you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender an Anime?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #16
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Do you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender an Anime?

I honestly don't get what people have against American voice actors. They really don't do a bad job. Even in dubbed anime, it's rare for me to hear a voice I really hate (Shino from Naruto is one example). And there have been Japanese voices I hated too (Kisame). I honestly think a lot of people who claim to hate the voice actors in dubs say it because everyone else says it, or because they're more used to the original Japanese voices. But Americans do a satisfactory job overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
no its just a really good cartoon. the animation is kinda better than some anime, and it has 1 thing most anime usually doesnt have. filler episodes that arent completely stupid and quite enjoyable
You, my friend, have no fucking idea what a filler is.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote