Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Do you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender an Anime?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 01:03 PM   #17
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough
Re: Do you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender an Anime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
I honestly don't get what people have against American voice actors. They really don't do a bad job. Even in dubbed anime, it's rare for me to hear a voice I really hate (Shino from Naruto is one example). And there have been Japanese voices I hated too (Kisame). I honestly think a lot of people who claim to hate the voice actors in dubs say it because everyone else says it, or because they're more used to the original Japanese voices. But Americans do a satisfactory job overall.

You, my friend, have no fucking idea what a filler is.
I can honestly say that american voice actors do not bother me because i'm more used to japanese voices, or because everyone else says so. I just think they all sound so fake and forced.

In japan, people ASPIRE to be voice actors. it's a dream for some and they can make a decent living doing it.

In America, all we get are those failed actors who need cash. Now i realize that not ALL are like that, it just seems to be the majority.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote