Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 11:23 PM   #18
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2

October 21st is the release date.

The official box-art:

The full official roster is in my first post of this thread. I'm sad to say that the Sound Five and the Third Hokage did not make the cut, which sucks. Even though those characters aren't in it we still got a handfull of new characters in the game. The game's original storyline is about the ANBU which is cool and from the gameplay videos I've seen of the ANBU they are some pretty sweet fighters. So not only did we get new characters we will get new features like Tag-Team mode, Sparring Mode(Which was like Oboro mode), Cinematic story mode sequences instead of those stand still figure story mode, and some other stuff, bigger arenas, and smoother graphics. So this game does seem to be a step up from the first Revolution. Good work TOMY.

Trailer:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/u...es/258852.html

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"

Last edited by RasenganFox; 08-30-2008 at 11:41 PM.
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote