Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #99
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: The Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

You know im not a Yank, but I hear it's not compulsary for you guys to vote... I have to vote tomorrow for a new Premier of Western Australia, and if i don't vote i get fined, where as you guys dont have to vote if you dont give a fuck, now i gotta take time outa my day to write on a piece of paper which guy i think is the lesser wanker, personally i think they are both on the same level....you know what fuck it im not going to vote, i don't like either of the dicks so why should i give points to some knob i dont even like. and i'd wish they'd get this Yank election over its taking space in my fkn newpaper under the world section, there has to be more happening than a buncha dicks rolling round in black cars kissing babies, which is a point i can bring up universally, well kind of, i want you guys to think about how often you hear bout some dick politician visiting sick people in hospital and kissing babies when there is nothing to do with an election going on, do these cunts think we are stupid or something?? surely they realise we notice that they only stand round in a hospital or retirement home during election, pfftt i think its safe to say all Politicians are wankers

Last edited by zer0systm; 09-05-2008 at 11:53 AM.