Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Seirei no Moribito
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Seirei no Moribito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Info, please. Summary, genres, and if it's also a manga, a link to a site where I can read it online, if that's possible.
The genre is action, fantasy, historical, seinen

Short summary
Summary

Once every 100 years, a Water Fairy implants an egg into a person who then becomes the Guardian of Fairies. This time, the responsibility falls on Chagum, the second prince of the New Yogo Kingdom.

Chagum`s life isn`t easy. The king finds Chagum an inconvenience and attempts to have him killed. As a result, the queen asks a female guard, Balsa, to protect Chagum. In addition to this, beings from another world, known as Nayugu, constantly attack him in order to eat the egg carried in Chagumu`s body.

could only find two chapters of it though both 41 pages long..
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/r...3139.01-001.0/

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/r...3140.01-002.0/

but you can watch all 26 eps on veoh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Its a great anime series with a great story to tell. I didn't know about the 10 Guardian series so if they do make a sequal I would very much like to watch it. I also felt bad for Tanda that he didn't get his woman to stay with him. Because of Balsa I have a better appreciation for spear fighting.
Yeah i didnt know about the other series either and what makes them great is it sticks with all the main characters. Yeah poor Tanda does he have to wait another 2 years for her lol and she kicks major butt with that spear.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote