Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Databook 3
Thread: Databook 3
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #11
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Databook 3

Quote:
Asuma Sarutobi: Nin 4.5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 3.5 - Int 4.5 - Str 4 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 3.5

Ninja registration number: 010829
Birthday: 10/18 (31 years old, Libra)
Height: 190.8cm - Weight: 81.6kg - Blood type: O
Personality: optimist, blunt
Favorite food: sausage, yam soba
Food he dislikes: asparagus
Person he would like to fight: Shikamaru Nara (at shogi)
Favorite word: forget what I just said!
Hobby: shogi

Graduated from Academy at: 9 years old
Became chuunin at: 12 years old
Mission history: 111 D-rank, 193 C-rank, 217 B-rank, 178 A-rank, 20 S-rank
Quote:
Q5. Kiba and Shino stats (the profile info has already been posted by njt).

Kiba Inuzuka: Nin 3.5 - Tai 3 - Gen 2 - Int 2 - Str 3 - Spe 4.5 - Sta 2.5 - Sea 1.5
Shino Aburame: Nin 4 - Tai 1.5 - Gen 2 - Int 4 - Str 1.5 - Spe 3 - Sta 3 - Sea 2
Quote:
Q6. Sai and Yamato's mission data (and well, the rest of the profile as well).

Sai: Nin 4 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 3 - Int 3.5 - Str 3 - Spe 3.5 - Sta 3 - Sea 4

Ninja registration number: 012420
Birthday: 11/25 (17 years old, Libra)
Height: 172.1cm - Weight: 53.3kg - Blood type: A
Personality: frank, obedient
Favorite food: tofu (momen) (momen tofu, meaning "cotton tofu", is called like this because it's made with also the use of a cotton cloth)
Food he dislikes: mitarashi dango (dango covered in sweet soy sauce)
Person he would like to fight: Kakashi Hatake
Favorite word: friends
Hobby: drawing, calligraphy

Graduated from Academy at: 9 years old
Became chuunin at: 10 years old
Mission history: ? D-rank, ? C-rank, ? B-rank, ? A-rank, ? S-rank
Quote:
Yamato (Tenzou): Nin 4.5 - Tai 4 - Gen 3.5 - Int 4.5 - Str 3.5 - Spe 4 - Sta 3.5 - Sea 3.5

Ninja registration number: 010992
Birthday: 8/10 (26 years old, Leo)
Height: 178.0cm - Weight: 58.4kg - Blood type: A
Personality: cautious, careful and prepared
Favorite food: walnuts
Food he dislikes: food with lots of oil
Person he would like to fight: Kakashi Hatake
Favorite word: be extremely cautious
Hobby: reading construction-related books

Graduated from Academy at: 6 years old
Became chuunin at: 6 years old
Mission history: 80 D-rank, 176 C-rank, 400 B-rank, 305 A-rank, 35 S-rank
Quote:
Q7. Info about Kabuto and Kakuzu.

For time and tiredness purposes, I won't be entering into details. I haven't seen their translated profiles around, so I'll just translate those. I think someone posted some info about Kakuzu's life, but I'm not sure.. Anyway, too many pages XD;;;

Kakuzu: Nin 5 - Tai 4 - Gen 3 - Int 4.5 - Str 4 - Spe 4 - Sta 4.5 - Sea 3.5

Ninja registration number: -
Birthday: 8/15 (91 years old, Leo)
Height: 185.0cm - Weight: 63.2kg - Blood type: A
Personality: short-tempered, methodical
Favorite food: liver sashimi (that is slices of raw liver), ankan (angler liver)
Food he dislikes: chestnut youkan (youkan is a jelly-like paste)
Person he would like to fight: people with a high bounty on their heads
Favorite word/line: if you are prepared, you don't have to worry
Hobby: reading (classics)

Mission history etc is all "?"
Quote:
Kabuto Yakushi: Nin 4.5 - Tai 3.5 - Gen 4.5 - Int 5 - Str 3 - Spe 3.5 - Sta 3 - Sea 5

Ninja registration number: 012140
Birthday: 2/29 (23 years old, Pisces)
Height: 177.0cm - Weight: 65kg - Blood type: AB
Personality: calculating, cold-blooded
Favorite food: grill horse mackerel with salt, grill sea bream with salt
Food he dislikes: raw meat
Person he would like to fight: Orochimaru, Naruto Uzumaki
Favorite word: ever-changing
Hobby: taking care of knives

Graduated from Academy at: 10 years old
Became chuunin at: - years old
Mission history: 163 D-rank, 28 C-rank, 0 B-rank, 0 A-rank, 0 S-rank
(data is from his time as a Konoha shinobi)
Quote:
Credits for Tora-chan.

Q2. Does the databook confirm Madara's story about the clan? I mean that Sasuke 's father was planning a coup?
Hmm well.. in Itachi's page it doesn't say anything about a "coup d'etat", it only says that the upper levels of Konoha suspected the Uchiha to have caused the Kyuubi's attack, and eventually years later Itachi was sent to exterminate them. The "Uchiha clan" page says that Itachi informed the upper levels of the Uchiha clan's planned coup d'etat. Anyway, from tidbits here and there it *does* look like Madara's story is correct, but I guess we should translate everything and only trust what's actually written.. You never know.. XD; *tends to distrust Madara*

Q3. Shipping stuff - Sakura and Hinata's feelings towards Naruto, and Sakura's towards Sasuke

First of all, there is a relationship chart in which Karin and Sakura's arrows towards Sasuke say "in love with" (好き), Hinata's arrow towards Naruto says "admires/thinks of him as a role model" (憧れ) and Sakura's arrow towards Naruto says "is worried about him" (身を案じる). Naruto and Sasuke have no arrows towards them, so that's unknown.
However, I wouldn't take those arrows too literally. If Hinata's blushing and all is "admiration", then Sakura's "is worried about him" might be something more too. It doesn't really look to me like she's still in love with Sasuke, but anyway, there are no actual proof of their love for anybody, so that cannot be deemed as certain yet.

Anyway... I read Sakura's entry. It has no "Sasuke" sections, but it does have a "Naruto" section. Which I'll translate for your pleasure XD

From Sakura's chara page, "Naruto" section:
"Since when she was a child Sakura had always felt admiration and a feeling similar to love for Sasuke. Naruto was just an "annoying" boy who stood in the middle between Sakura and Sasuke and disturbed their relationship. But after completing many missions together with him, she looked back at the past and finally realized: when she was in trouble, when she was ready to give up on her life, the one who was always there, protecting her and encouraging her, was in fact that "annoying" boy, Naruto. What are her current feelings for Naruto...? Sakura still hasn't found an answer."

Welllllll..... XD;; I don't know, I kind of appreciate the pairing so I might be biased, but I think this is pretty obvious... (and YES, I assure you the translation is correct and unbiased ).

By the way, as for Sasuke and Sakura, there's only a "Promise" section that talks about her resolve to bring back Sasuke, to prevent her friends to be hurt again and such. Hmm yeah, there's not really much about Sasuke in her profile, despite the "suki" in the relationship chart XD;; I think the relationship chart kind of, uhm, only shows the characters' conscious feelings towards each other..

Hinata only has one page so it has no sections. It says about Naruto that he was the one who was able to change her and encourage her, that she admires him very much and it's thanks to him if she's the girl we now know. There's a panel of the scene when she sees Naruto for the first time after three years and the caption says "Ironically, right before Naruto, the one who changed her, Hinata's timidity still peaks." This is the only thing I can do for you NaruHina fans out there XD;;;
Quote:
Q4. Hidan and Orochimaru's "deaths".

As for Hidan, it does seem from the info written in the book that his immortality depends on him continuing to kill people.. So uhm, I guess he might be actually dead?

As for Orochimaru, it says that he was sealed by the Sword of Totsuka and now what is left of him is a faint presence inside of Kabuto. The caption leaves us wondering whether Kabuto will succeed in overpowering Orochimaru's cells inside of him or not. So yeah, I wouldn't consider Orochimaru "dead".. His attachment to life is really really strong, I don't think Kabuto's willpower will be able to overpower him...

Q5. Minato's profile

Minato Namikaze (his stats are obviously unknown)

Ninja registration number: ?
Birthday: 1/25 (age unknown, Aquarius)
Height: 179.2cm - Weight: 66.1kg - Blood type: B
Personality: magnanimous, good-natured
Favorite food: Kushina's cooking
Food he dislikes: nothing in particular
Person he would like to fight: Jiraiya
Favorite word: the shadow of the fire shines on the leaves
Hobby: reading (he especially likes Jiraiya's novels)

Graduated from Academy at: 10 years old
Became chuunin at: ? years old
Mission history: 122 D-rank, 147 C-rank, 216 B-rank, 323 A-rank, 39 S-rank

Q6. Shikamaru and Hidan's stats & profile info.

Shikamaru: Nin 3.5 - Tai 2 - Gen 3 - Int 5 - Str 2 - Spe 2.5 - Sta 3 - Sea 3

Ninja registration number: 012611
Birthday: 9/22 (16 years old, Virgo)
Height: 170.0cm - Weight: 53.4kg - Blood type: AB
Personality: calm, lazy (i.e. tends to think of things as "troublesome")
Favorite food: mackerel steamed with miso, konbu with vinegar
Food he dislikes: hard-boiled egg
Person he would like to fight: no one, it's too troublesome
Favorite word: live a peaceful life
Hobby: taking naps, shogi

Graduated from Academy at: 12 years old
Became chuunin at: 12 years old
Mission history: 8 D-rank, 3 C-rank, 9 B-rank, 19 A-rank, 0 S-rank

Hidan: Nin 5 - Tai 4.5 - Gen 3 - Int 3 - Str 4 - Spe 3.5 - Sta 5 - Sea 3.5

Ninja registration number: -
Birthday: 4/2 (22 years old, Aries)
Height: 177.1cm - Weight: 56.8kg - Blood type: B
Personality: religious, selfish
Favorite food: spare ribs
Food he dislikes: any kind of vegetable, vegetarian cooking
Person he would like to fight: pagans
Favorite word: slaughter, "Jashinism"
Hobby: being an active Jashinist

Graduated from Academy at: ? years old
Became chuunin at: ? years old
Mission history: ? D-rank, ? C-rank, ? B-rank, ? A-rank, ? S-rank

Q7. Name meanings - Tobirama and Hiruzen

Like "hashira" means "column", "tobira" means "door". "Ma" means "space, interval", so uhm, "space between doors"? XD;;

Hiruzen is the name of a volcano and a plateau in the Okayama prefecture in Japan. Since Kishimoto is from Okayama, I guess it might be connected XD
I'll take care of the details later, I am in a hurry!
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote