Fandom Forums - View Single Post - kakashi an asshole?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #17
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminegreen View Post
[/COLOR]

Yes, it wasn't his place to criticize Jiraiya or say anything about Naruto's training. Kakashi had his chance with Naruto and acted like an ass. He called Naruto stupid, didn't train him and let Sasuke talk down on Naruto all the time. He clearly didn't care, Jiraiya does care and he knows what Naruto has to go through, Kakashi doesn't understand Naruto or anything that Naruto goes through, and he never made a move to understand Naruto. Well, Naruto was Jiraiya's student, not Kakashi's. Kakashi only wanted Sasuke, well, he got his precious Sasuke, so he should just shut up and let Jiraiya handle Naruto the way he wanted.
No, he wasn't. He's kakashi's student before anyone else's. Is Naruto listed as a student of Jiraiya's? i don't think so. Kakashi taught Naruto the basics, which is what he needed.

The reason kakashi took sasuke to train is because he saw himself in sasuke. that's it. no favoritism. They had similar abilities and characteristics. Sasuke needed to be trained by himself.

Jiraiya is a seal master. Guess what Naruto has on him. A SEAL! wow. Kakashi wasn't as suited to train Naruto as Jiraiya was, as Jiraiya and Naruto are similar fighters who use strenght and wit to overpower their opponents. Kakashi and sasuke are calculated fighters who use their speed and high leveled ninjutsu or genjutsu to take out foes.

As an example, would you want to be taught english by a math teacher and science by a lunch lady?

Let me answer for you. No, you wouldn't.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote