Fandom Forums - View Single Post - THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #14
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: THEORY : The Real Rin'negan User !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
Byakugan only works when the veins are popping out of their skin around their eyes so therefore the eyes do turn on and off like sharingan, and you have said in every post that we are all wrong but your not giving us anything to say it is definetley not yahiko, we are all just throwing ideas out because we dont know much about rinnegan and we dont know what happened to the the three after jman left them, so everything your saying is just as good of a guess as ours at this point, for all we know nagato could had been controlled by yahiko since jman trained them just so yahiko did not have to show his true self or something, we havent seen anywhere near the full story of pein yet.
I meant by not turning off and on meaning their eyes stay the same color the same as the rinnegan. How could i not be giving examples. How much more do i have to explain that yahiko is dead. Thats a pretty good example to me. Plus Pein said Yahiko is dead. Another example. Also when all the Peins were shown there previous bodies before they died were shown which was also yahiko and the main Pein. I also said Nagato had the rinnegan eyes not yahiko so i dont know how much more examples of that i can give.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote