Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Greek Language!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 05:07 AM   #104
Foxakos GR
Academy Student

Foxakos GR is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello!

-Γεια sας! Τι κανετε? Με λενε Παναγιωτη ή για sυντομια Πανο και ειμαι απο την Ελλαδα. Μενω sτην Αθηνα. Χαρηκα πολυ που ειδα ενα thread αφιερωμενο sτα ελληνικα. Και ποiο μαλλον την sυμμετοχη που εχετε μεsα sε αυτο.
-Hello there! How are you? My name is Παναγιωτης (it spelt Panagiotis) or for short Πανος (It spelt Panos) and i am from Greece. Im living in Athens. Im very glad to see a thread about greeks. And farthermore for the interest you had for it.

-Οτι βοηθεια θελετε για τα ελληνικα ιsως μπορω να sας βοηθηsω. Αν θελετε κατι απλα πειτε το εδω ή sτειλτε μου ενα προsωπικο μηνυμα.
-Maybe i can help in anything you want about greeks. If you want to learn something just tell it here or send me a personal message.

-Επιsης μπορειτε να επικοινωνιsετε μαζι μου μεsω Msn. To Msn μου ειναι το:
foxakos@windowslive.com
-By the way, you can contact me by Msn. My Msn i.d. is:
foxakos@windowslive.com

-Ελπιζω το να γραφω και sε ελληνικα και sε αγγλικα να sας βοηθηsε. Θα χαρω πολυ να sας γνωριsω ολους!
-I hope that writting in both greek and english helped you a bit. Im looking forward to meet you all!

-Τα λεμε!
-Cya all!

-Υ.Γ: Προ*εξα οτι το ελληνικο γραμμα "*" ειναι για καποιο λογο απαγορευμενο και αντικατα*τημενο με το *. Γιαυτο το αντικατε*τη*α με το λατινικο "s".
-P.s: I noticed that the greek letter "*" is banned for some reason and replaced with an *, so i replaced it with the latin letter "s".

Last edited by Foxakos GR; 09-18-2008 at 05:23 AM.
Foxakos GR is offline   Reply With Quote